Viral TikTok Ad for Cbsa’s New Student Account
Simple Influence Challenge Campaign
Hi there Content Creators! Simple Influence is challenging you to create a quick viral 30 to 60 seconds TikTok video for Cbsa’s New Student Bank Account. Cbsa is a made up South African Bank that is similar to Absa, that was made up by Simple Influence for the purpose of this challenge.
About the Cbsa Challenge Campaign:
You are required to create a viral 30 to 60 seconds video for TikTok introducing a new student bank account offered by “Cbsa”.
- Name of account: Cbsa Student Account
- Yes, it’s similar to the Absa Student Account.
- Main Benefits:
- Zero Monthly Fees
- Free Data
- Food and Travel Vouchers
- Access to study loan
- Groove Discounts
- Access to tutors
- Target audience:
- Age 18-27 years old.
- Full-time students studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or qualification of one year or more.
Begin the video submission with: This is the Simple Influence Cbsa Challenge.
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions append to the site’s current Terms and Conditions.
How to win the Challenge:
- The videos will be posted on the Simple Influence TikTok Account.
- You are welcome to reshare and repost the video to your audience.
- If you share it on your own page, you’ll be required to tag Simple Influence and add the hashtags: #SimpleInfluenceChallenge and #CbsaChallenge
- The video with the most views after by the challenge deadline date will be selected as the winning video.
- You can create and share up to 3 videos for the challenge.
- The Content Creator will then be paid the amount they added to their proposal.
- Every Content Creator that submits a proposal/video will be awarded a Simple Influence Plus Package Subscription.
Use of video submissions:
- By submitting a video, you agree to the video being used by Simple Influence for Marketing purposes.
Campaign frequently asked questions
What is Cbsa?
Cbsa is a made up South African Bank that is similar to Absa, that was made up by Simple Influence for the purpose of this challenge.
Will I get paid for my proposal submission?
Only one submission that wins the challenge will be paid for. The content creator will be paid the amount they added with the proposal.