Simple Influence's Terms and Conditions
Last Update: February 2023
Welcome to app.simpleinfluence.co.za.
The following terms of service (these "Terms and Conditions"), govern your access to and use of the Simple Influence website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.app.simpleinfluence.co.za or the Simple Influence mobile application (the "Site") by Simple Influence (Pty) Ltd. (LITTLE MANHATTAN WEST VILLAGE, WF NKOMO ST AND MHIRI STREET, Pretoria, South Africa), as applicable. Simple Influence (Pty) Ltd. is referred hereto as "Simple Influence" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the Simple Influence services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms and Conditions. You can contact our Customer Support team by email (email@example.com) or through your user dashboard.
The original language of these Terms and Conditions, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers/Brands are users who purchase services on Simple Influence.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Content Creator can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer/Brand.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Content Creator.
Service Add-ons are additional services offered on top of the Content Creator’s Service for an additional price defined by the Content Creator.
Service Page is where the Content Creator can describe their Service and the Service’s terms, and the Buyer/Brand can purchase the Service and create an order.
Service / Services are services offered on Simple Influence.
Dashboard Service History is where Buyers/Brands and Content Creators communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Service.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer/Brand and Content Creator after a purchase was made from the Content Creator’s Service Page.
Content Creators are users who offer and perform services through Services on Simple Influence.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Simple Influence. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Services on Simple Influence may be offered at a base starting price of R98. Some Services are offered at a base price of more than R98 as determined by the Content Creator.
- Buyers/Brands pay Simple Influence in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Buy now button found on a Content Creator’s Service page or through a Custom Offer.
- Content Creators must fulfil their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Content Creators’ reputation and status.
- Content Creators gain account statuses (Levels) based on their subscription package. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Service Add-ons, or selling their Service in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through app.simpleinfluence.co.za.
- When purchasing a Service, Buyers/Brands are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Content Creator on their Service page. Note: some Services charge additional payments (through Service Add-ons) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Simple Influence retains the right to use all published delivered works and Designs for Simple Influence marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Simple Influence’s Community Standards, which are a set of behaviour rules and guidelines, applicable to the Simple Influence community and marketplace in addition to these Terms and Conditions, as updated from time to time.
- Content Creators create Services on Simple Influence to allow Buyers/Brands to purchase their services.
- Content Creators may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers/Brands in addition to their Services.
- Each Service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Simple Influence accredits Content Creators once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Content Creators may not promote their Services or any Simple Influence content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Content Creator's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers/Brands. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Content Creator’s account.
- For security concerns, Simple Influence may temporarily disable a Content Creator’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Simple Influence accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Content Creators are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Content Creators are allowed to post a select amount of active Services based on their subscription package status.
- 1 Service for Content Creators on the Basic package.
- 3 Services for Plus package Content Creators.
- 9 Services for Pro package Content Creators.
- Services created on Simple Influence are User Generated Content.
- Services and/or users may be removed by Simple Influence from the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
- Services misleading to Buyers/Brands or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers/Brands
- Exceedingly low quality Services
- Promoting Simple Influence and/or Simple Influence Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Content Creator’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Service description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload nine additional Service images are available to all Content Creators. Content Creators must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Service images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Service images may lead to the Content Creator’s account losing Content Creator status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Services may contain an approved Service Video uploaded through the Service management tools available on Simple Influence.
- Statements on the Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms and Conditions are prohibited.
- Eligible Services in select Categories may set up Service Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Service.
- Service Add-ons are additional services offered on top of the Content Creator’s Service for an additional price defined by the Content Creator.
- Service Add-ons may be removed for violations of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms and Conditions. Services are subject to be removed due to violations found in Service Add-ons.
- Services offered through Service Add-ons must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Service Add-ons may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Content Creators have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Service Add-on that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the add-on service.
- Each Service you provide and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue (money Content Creators earn from completed orders on Simple Influence) ranging from 77% to 85% of the purchase amount.
- Simple Influence accredits Content Creators once an order is completed. See the "Orders” section in these Terms and Conditions for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer/Brand’s Simple Influence Balance.
- Content Creators are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Content Creators represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Content Creators.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Content Creator hereby appoints Simple Influence as Content Creator’s limited authorised payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer/Brand, and remitting those payments to Content Creator. Content Creator agrees that payment from Buyer/Brand to Simple Influence shall be considered the same as made directly to Content Creator. Buyer/Brand’s payment obligation to Content Creator will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Simple Influence (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Simple Influence (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Content Creator in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions. In the event that Simple Influence (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Content Creator, the Content Creator will have recourse only against Simple Influence and not the Buyer/Brand directly. Content Creator agrees that Simple Influence may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyer/Brands that Simple Influence may deem necessary or prudent.
- All funds eligible for Withdrawal (at least R500.00) will be held on your behalf at an account with Simple Influence’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Simple Influence’s Payment Services Provider.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the dashboard following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Content Creators and Simple Influence Studio members are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, Simple Influence may temporarily disable a Content Creator’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues or improper behaviour reported by other users.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Content Creators will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Simple Influence's approval.
- Withdraw to your PayPal Account - R0 Fee*. For a list of PayPal services by country click here.
- Local Bank Electronic Transfer (EFT).
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
Top Rated Content Creators
- Top Rated Content Creators are chosen manually by Simple Influence editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Content Creators gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Simple Influence to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Simple Influence retains the right to change a Top Rated Content Creator status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Content Creators who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Content Creator Features
Simple Influence Content Creators have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
Custom Offer (through the Send a quote feature)
- Content Creators can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer/Brand through the Send a quote feature.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Content Creator with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards.
- You may not offer direct payments to Content Creators using payment systems outside of the Simple Influence platform.
- Simple Influence retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Simple Influence marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers/Brands may request a specific service from the Send offer feature. Services requested on Simple Influence must be an allowed service on Simple Influence. Users should refrain from using the Send offer feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Simple Influence.
- Buyers/Brands pay Simple Influence to create an order from a Content Creators’s Service page or Custom Offer, using the Buy Now button. Simple Influence partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers/Brands, transferring such payments from Buyers?Brands to Content Creators, and holding funds in connection with Simple Influence Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Simple Influence platform are performed by Simple Influence’s Payment Services Providers.
- There is a service fee of 6% charged to Buyers/Brands.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Simple Influence, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorised to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorised or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorised by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Simple Influence; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- In addition, Buyers/Brands can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer/Brand requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Content Creators through the site.
- You may not offer Content Creators to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the app.simpleinfluence.co.za site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Simple Influence order number (#SIO).
- Content Creators must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Send Now button (located on the Service History page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
- The Send Now button (located on the Service History page) may not be abused by Content Creators to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms and Conditions. Using the “Send Now” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Content Creator’s rating and result in a warning to Content Creator.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is accepted and updated as Completed by a Buyer/Brand. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered. The Buyer/Brand may extend such period by up to 5 additional days.
- We encourage our Buyers/Brands and Content Creators to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Simple Influence's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Disputes and Cancellations section below.
- Certain Services that offer local services might require Buyers/Brands and Content Creators to meet in person in order for the Content Creator to perform the service. In such cases, users should note that Simple Influence does not guarantee the behavior, conduct, safety, suitability or ability of either Buyers/Brands or Content Creators. Both Buyers/Brands and Content Creators agree that the entire risk arising out of their meeting and/or their use or performance of local services remains solely with them, and Simple Influence has no responsibility or liability related to any local services provided by the Content Creators. In the event that the service is performed on the Buyers/Brands’ premises, Buyers/Brands are encouraged to maintain proper insurance policies to cover their liability as the premise owner. Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions and Community Standards remain applicable to Orders that are performed outside of the marketplace (including, among others, the below restrictions on Unlawful Use, Inappropriate Behavior & Language, and Targeted Abuse).
- When a Buyer/Brand orders a Service, the Content Creator is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Content Creators are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer/Brand to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Content Creator's status.
- Content Creators must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Send Now button (located on the Service History page) to label the Order as Delivered in the text box.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Simple Influence will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers/Brands may use the Send Now button (located on the Service History page) to request for revisions while an Order is labeled as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Content Creator's description on their Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Content Creator at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers/Brands while completing an Order are an essential part of Simple Influence's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer/Brand's overall experience with the Content Creator and their service. Buyers/Brands are encouraged to communicate to the Content Creator any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Content Creator.
- Leaving a Buyer/Brand's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer/Brand. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Simple Influence platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Content Creator ratings, or to abuse the Simple Influence platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers/Brands are publicly displayed on a Content Creator’s Service page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Service’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer/Brand has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Content Creators may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers/Brands through mutual cancellations.
- Once the Buyer/Brand has completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public.
- Responding to a review: Content Creators can reply to the Buyer/Brand’s review through email or the messages page on the dashboard.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers/Brands and Content Creators to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Simple Influence's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Eligibility for requests to Simple Influence to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Simple Influence delivery system. See below for Order specific non-eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer/Brand’s Simple Influence Balance and will be deducted from the Content Creator’s Simple Influence Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Content Creator’s Simple Influence Balance, from future revenues of such Content Creator.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Content Creator if the service was rendered as described in the Service Page. You may rate your experience with the Content Creator on the Service History Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Any non-permitted usage of Simple Influence encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behaviour, or other violations of Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions.
- Simple Influence Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active orders (after requirements were submitted to the Content Creator and before the Content Creator delivers on Simple Influence):
- The Content Creator is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Content Creator’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Simple Influence user due to Terms and Conditions violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders
- The Content Creator uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service. Note: Multiple reported offences will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Content Creator delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Content Creator requests additional payments, on or off the Simple Influence platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Content Creator is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Content Creator not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Users who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Content Creator’s Service Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Simple Influence does not offer refunds for cancelled orders. Buyers/Brands will receive a coupon equivalent to the purchase price or the cancelled order.
User Conduct and Protection
Services offered on Simple Influence reflect the diversity of an expanding Content Creator economy. Members of the Simple Influence community communicate and engage through orders and on social media.
Simple Influence maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Simple Influence. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Simple Influence.
To report a violation of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Simple Influence in order to circumvent or abuse the Simple Influence messaging system or Simple Influence platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Service History Page.
- Simple Influence does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers/Brands. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Service History Page.
- Simple Influence does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Simple Influence platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Simple Influence's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Simple Influence is open to everyone. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Simple Influence to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Simple Influence.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Content Creators by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers/Brands or Content Creators to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions based on the reported Service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- Content Creators warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Content Creators and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Content Creators represent and warrant that they hold a valid licence to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
- Simple Influence will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Content Creator statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Simple Influence does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Simple Influence should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Simple Influence condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Services or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Service History Page. Content Creators further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer/Brand, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer/Brand. Any users who engage and communicate off of Simple Influence will not be protected by our Terms and Conditions.
Authentic Simple Influence Profile - You may not create a false identity on Simple Influence, misrepresent your identity, create a Simple Influence profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Simple Influence reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - Simple Influence will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Simple Influence for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Simple Influence Content Creator account and one active Simple Influence Buyer/Brand account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Simple Influence community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Simple Influence. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Simple Influence accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Simple Influence and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Simple Influence Web App and Website are all digital properties owned exclusively by Simple Influence (Pty) Ltd. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Users also agree not to permit or authorise anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms and Conditions, Simple Influence owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content (other than UGC) including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
To the extent that you provide Simple Influence with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Simple Influence platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Simple Influence products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Simple Influence an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Simple Influence is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Content Creators should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers/Brands to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Content Creators for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorised use and disclosure. Therefore, Content Creators agree to treat any information received from Buyers/Brands as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Content Creators specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer/Brand’s permission.
- Simple Influence reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Simple Influence's Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Simple Influence.
- Users who have violated our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Simple Influence's dispute resolution tools ('Disputes' on the user dashboard) or by contacting Simple Influence Customer Support.
- Simple Influence may make changes to its Terms and Conditions from time to time. When these changes are made, Simple Influence will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Simple Influence after the date on which the Terms and Conditions have changed, Simple Influence will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Simple Influence by our users (Buyers/Brands and Content Creators) is User Generated Content. Simple Influence does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Simple Influence platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licences, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Simple Influence is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Content Creators (even if they are Pro Content Creators, Top Rated Content Creators, offer Promoted Services or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery and any communications between Buyers/Brands and Content Creators. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Content Creator undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licences to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Simple Influence. Content Creators advertising online their Service must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Service, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Content Creator's account.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Service on Simple Influence, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Content Creator's Service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer/Brand is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Content Creator, and the Content Creator waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Content Creator expressly assigns to the Buyer/Brand the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer/Brand shall be subject to full payment for the Service, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, dances etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer/Brand and, upon delivery, the Content Creator agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Buyer/Brand. Some Services (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Service Add-ons) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Service for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Service Add-on and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers/Brands and Content Creators) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Simple Influence, including Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Simple Influence for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Service Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Service Order, the Content Creator grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide licence to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Content Creator retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This Licence is subject to Simple Influence’s Terms and Conditions. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Content Creator nor Simple Influence will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this licence, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Simple Influence, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Simple Influence as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Simple Influence by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Simple Influence Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Simple Influence reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Simple Influence in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Simple Influence, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Simple Influence reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Simple Influence site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Simple Influence occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Simple Influence Coupons, Simple Influence Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Simple Influence will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Simple Influence. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Simple Influence and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Simple Influence to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Simple Influence affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Simple Influence application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SIMPLE INFLUENCE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SIMPLE INFLUENCE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation softwares powered by Amazon, Google or Loco Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SIMPLE INFLUENCE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, excluding individuals and entities in the Simple Influence Affiliate Program, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Simple Influence, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.